Thursday 2 January 2014

Here is to 2014

2014 is going to be a very different year for us, and for Del. You see, we are moving house in a few weeks. We are moving into my partners parents house for 12 months where we plan to save, save, save so we will be able to buy our very own house in 2015.

As much as this transition will be difficult, we know it will be for the best. We are giving ourselves that little push to make one of our ambitions come true.

We will be moving into a very busy house, which includes two Weimerarners. Moving Del in with two adult dogs will be a challenge, and it's been a constant worry that he will struggle. I'm sure he will adjust, but the initial few weeks is making me anxious.

This is where I will be asking for your help. I know that many people who read my little blog know a lot more about dogs than I do. So I would love it if I could get some advice from you all.

If anyone has any advice on how to incorporate a dog into a household where other dogs live, please send me an email to delsadventures@gmail.com. I will then put all of the tips (fully crediting their owners and their blogs!) into a blog post that will hopefully be quite comprehensive.

What do you all think? 

I would be really grateful for any advice:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us a comment!